Go to page   <<      

Logging Software

Author Post
John, G1VVP
Thu May 12 2011, 09:57AM
John, G1VVP
Registered Member #1022

Personally, I would probably still prefer to use VQ Log for contest work against other contest loggers I have used because of the high level of user-definable fields: You select only the fields you want to use and the order in which you want to use them. Contest results are given in a table. I believe you now get all this in TacLog though.

The only minor issue for me with VQ Log is where you enter the serial number: Unless I have missed something, you have to include it with the signal reports rather than having separate fields for them. Do the RSGB or whoever accept exports from VQ Log?

My knowledge is rather limited on this as, although I enter contests, I only do them for fun and for DX purposes, never actually submitting my results.

John, G1VVP
Mark, M0VMT
Sun Dec 01 2013, 08:39PM
Mark, M0VMT
Registered Member #2110

Hi all
I may aswel fire this thread back up has I have an issue with my HRD log or a download upload issue for the winter marathon. I seem to able to download my log in adif form to my pc then when I get on here and click upload I find the file on my pc and it uploads sucessfully yet when I check my log here no contacts? Any help would be great gents, I paid my membership and got conformation from Chris yesterday but I don't think this would cause an issue as it still says im not a member.
Regards Mark 2E0VMT
Dai, G8FXM
Mon Dec 02 2013, 10:04AM
Webmaster

Registered Member #2

Hi Mark, can you email me your log please so I can take a look and it and figure out what's going wrong for you. As others have successfully uploaded their logs i can only assume at this stage that there is something in your log in particular the website doesn't like. You can send you log to
Go to page   <<